Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

It's Kind Of A Funny Story

2010
this is a  film based on the book "It's kind of a funny story", about a suicidal, depressed teenage boy who goes to an adult psychiatric ward and meets a girl (Emma Roberts) that he begins to really like.
I really liked this film and thought it was really good, but I told my friend about it and she said it was rubbish! (she is completely and utterly wrong by the way) I thought the story was really cute and wasn't a load of rubbish at all, it was - I don't know how else to put it so this sounds a bit stupid - really, like, meaningful or deep? I loved Zach Galifianakis as well because I just think he's just a great and funny actor. I also love anything with Emma Roberts so I really enjoyed it. I thought it was different and interesting and I had never even heard of the book so it's now definitely on my "To Read" list. I really think you should watch it!


 maybe I just loved her character



watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment