Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Despicable me 2


2013
Gru is back! As a jelly and jam maker? He is then recruited by an anti villain league to catch a new and powerful villain.
Please remember that just because it's animated doesn't mean it's for kids! (well it is aimed at kids but that doesn't mean you have to be a child to enjoy it). I LOVED the first despicable me (if you haven't seen it go watch it now!) and was really excited to go watch the second. The only thing is everyone knows that the sequels aren't as good as the original, except in them rare few like Madagascar and Toy Story. This was definitely one of them rare few, I think it was just as good as the first! It was funny and exciting and Agnes is just so cute. And I really want a minion! You should definitely go and see it!


I mean...


just look....


they're adorable.



watch it!

1 comment: