Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

Moonrise Kingdom

2012
The story of a young boy and girl that run away together because they fell in love and no one else understands them like each other.
Me and my friend watched the trailer for this and she said it looked terrible, I watched it anyway and don't care what she thinks about it, it is one of my all time favourite films. I loved the idea of it (and kind of want it myself). It felt like a great adventure and the way they fell in love through letters they sent to each other before they had even met properly was perfect. This film contains my all time favourite scene though, there is one part of the film when they dance together on the beach and they are completely alone with the record player (and the kitten of course) and they don't care that everyone is searching for them they just love being with each other. I love it.


watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment