Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Corpse Bride

2005
A groom that seems to mess everything up finally says his vows perfectly, however when he says them he is in the presence of a dead woman who assumes he was talking to her.
I am so ready for Halloween now after watching Tim Burton films. I actually love him. I don't like scary films so I absolutely love Halloween films like this. I also love the Tim Burton style characters, I think they're so original and creepy looking; I love it! I also love this film because of a picture I saw on Tumblr...


It's like one giant backwards film.
I really do love Tim Burton and his characters and I think this story is really great. The first time I saw it what I thought would happen at the end, didn't. Which I absolutely love! Plus it has great and funny music in it!


Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment