Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Hotel Transylvania

2012
Dracula (who owns a hotel for monsters to get away from humans) is throwing a party for his daughter who he is very protective over. However, a human boy finds the hotel and falls for his daughter.
This is a great halloweeny film for a family. I thought it was really good and I loved all the characters in it. It was funny and different and an all round great kids film (even though I enjoyed it too!). The whole way through I kept thinking about Dracula and his friends like the group off Grown Ups and then realised that it's Adam Sandler, Kevin James and David Spade! I absolutely loved Wayne (the werewolf) and his wife, I thought they were really great characters. It's a really good film that I definitely recommend.


Watch it.

1 comment: