Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Lorax

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting every day. I have so much stuff on at the moment I don't even have time to write a load and just queue them! Hopefully I'll start doing them!

2012
A boy decides to go looking for the one thing that will get him the girl he wants, a tree. However, he lives in a place with no trees at all and so must go looking for the Once-ler and the Lorax.
I have been wanting to see this for a while now and finally I watched it. One person I knew said it wasn't that good, another said they loved it. I love Dr.Seuss and really enjoyed this film. It had a great cast (Zac Efron, Taylor Swift and Betty White!) and a really great story to it! I mean, it's about saving our planet and promises and stuff! It is a little different to the book, as if the person reading it was Ted, so we had an extra story in the story which I thought was really great. The good thing is they kept most stuff the same and the images and scenes, like all of Dr. Seuss', were amazing and so colourful. I really loved it.


Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment