Pages

Monday 29 July 2013

High Road

2011
A completely improvised script of a story about an ex-band member who gets caught selling weed and so runs off to Oakland. As he's leaving though a teenage boy trying to escape life with his dad tags along with him. The film is about the two of them going to Oakland and everyone else trying to find them.
I'm going to be honest, this film was really boring at times and the only reason I found out about it was because I searched in google "films with dylan o'brien". I literally watched it because he was in it. Even though like I said some bits were boring, other parts made me actually laugh out loud (like the scene at the diner) and when I thought about the fact that the script was improvised it was pretty impressive. It had a really good story to it and reminded me a lot of the film Due Date. Overall it was a good film so I recommend it. Plus you get to look at Dylan O'Brien.


watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment