Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

We'll Take Manhattan



A BBC film set in the 60's about a photographer for Vogue. We'll Take Manhattan is based on a true story about photographer David Bailey and his model Jean Shrimpton going to New York together to shoot for Vogue. But David Bailey doesn't like doing things normal or by the rules.
I really enjoyed it I thought it was a really good story and it is true which always makes it better! Plus his accent (and him) was just beautiful. I really think you should watch it if you enjoy films about fashion (like devil wears prada?) or true films or just films about the past. Another thing I really like about the film was that when the credits were rolling it showed the real photographs of Jean that had been taken and the outfits and poses are almost exactly the same as that in the film, I love the attention to the littlest details!






















Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment