Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Sleep Over films!

I love getting together with all my friends and watching some good films and it's something we used to do all the time, so I have so many certain films that I watch that just remind me of them. Here's just a few of our favourites!





Angus thongs and perfect snogging.
Because of my friends I know nearly all the words to this film and it's something I watch when I need cheering up because it reminds me of all the times we watched it together. It's hilarious and just such a good British film based on the amazing books. It's easy to watch and has so many funny, awkward and embarrassing scenes in it.Plus Aaron Johnson is in it...

Mean Girls

I probably know most of the words to this film too. I even have a t-shirt with "You can't sit with us" on the front. The film is just so good and funny and I want friends like Damian and Janis. I don't think I know anyone that doesn't love this film to be honest. There is also so many funny quotes from this film, it's just perfect.

Kevin and Perry Go Large

So this film is a little different to the others, but it was one of the films we used to watch a lot. It is actually hilarious, but just a warning there are some really (REALLY) gross bits in it. I can't watch some parts. But you will laugh through the whole film

Wild Child
I know the words to this film as well... I should really do more with my life. This is another film I watch when I'm not feeling good because the amount of times we watched this film at sleepovers is unreal. The scene when she dances is always funny because we used to try and dance too... It's a great sleepover film a lot like Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging. And there's Alex pettyfer.

Beastly
Talking about Alex Pettyfer... My friend went through a stage of absolutely loving him so we used to watch a lot of films with him. Anyway this film is amazing and really good. I really enjoyed it because it's a bit like a different version of beauty and the beast.

The Princess Diaries (1 and 2)

Me and one of my friends used to watch these on video so much when we were little, the first princess diaries broke because we watched it too much and the film came out! It's the film we watch together when we want to feel like kids and just make us feel better. We LOVE it. (obviously the first one is better because it has a big make over in it but you know)

The First Time

Dylan O'Brien.... This film is amazing. It's so cute and the fact that it happens over just one weekend makes it really good. It's like a modern love story that is so much more realistic than a lot of things out there. It is really good and if you want to cry about life you should probably watch this... umm....

10 Things I Hate About You

I absolutely love this film completely. It's based on The Taming Of The Shrew by Shakespeare and is so good. The greatest scene includes Heath Ledger singing you're just too good to be true. I love everything about it, it's funny, cute and makes you feel (I don't know how else to put it, like emotional?)

No comments:

Post a Comment