Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

The Notebook

2004
A film about a man in a nursing home telling a woman with alzheimer's the story of two people - a young man and a rich young woman - falling in love.
I have been meaning to see this film for so long now because everyone goes on about it all the time. So last night I watched it with a friend and if I had been alone I would have cried my eyes out for so long. I had to try really hard not to cry at the cute parts and the sad parts. It was a really good film because really any film with Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling is going to be good. I haven't actually read the book that it was based on though so I don't know what someone who has read the book thinks of it. If you don't want to cry don't watch this film. It was really good though.

TOO
 MANY
 CUTE
 MOMENTS















watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment