Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Escape From New York

1981
Set in the future, (1997...) Manhattan has been made into a high security prison which the presidents plane crashes into. The only way to get him out is to send an ex criminal in to get him.
Okay, the reason I have seen this film is because my dad made me watch it with him one night because he said it was a really great film. I thought it was going to be the worst film ever (like american high school bad or cry baby bad) but because it had really great characters in it, I actually enjoyed it. I also found it hilarious how it is set in the future that is now the past. My absolute favourite bit though was counting how many times some one said "Snake Plissken?... I thought you were dead?". I also really want a car with chandeliers now. It was a really good film, seriously.


Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment