Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Warm Bodies

2013
A different story about a zombie. He saves the life of a living girl and starts to acts differently and possibly finds a way to save everyone.
So me and my friend went to see this because of Nicholas Hoult and no other reason. We didn't even think it was going to be that great. We were wrong. It was such a good film and such a different take on the whole zombie thing. It had a little bit of an I am legend thing going on but still a really good, enjoyable, funny film. Plus Lennie from of mice and men is in it! It's definitely worth the watch!


Watch it!

GUYS I'M SO SORRY I MISSED A DAY! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A RECOMMENDATION BECAUSE I HAD TO GO ON MY DUKE OF EDINBURGH AWARD EXPEDITION AND FORGOT TO DO ONE IN ADVANCE! SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment