Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

The Art of Getting By

2011
A teenage loner who has managed to get through school without ever doing any work makes a new friend who is completely different to him.
I was looking forward to going to see this film in the cinema but I never did because it just wasn't advertised! And I don't know why because I really love this film. It's really easy to watch and slightly Perks Of Being A Wallflower. It's a cute story and just really.... I don't know just like sweet and cute and watchable (?) and nice and good. I also absolutely love the cast of the film and it's all just perfect.


Watch it!

Also I just realised I had some comments on some of my posts, then when I looked through them some of them seemed like spam so I'm really sorry if you posted a genuine comment but I've had to delete all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment